|Return Policy Notice|
|By placing an order on this web site, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies and conditions. Click here to read our web site Terms and Conditions.|
READ CAREFULLY. This Return Policy applies to use of the SANStorageWorks.com website located at http://www.qnapworks.com (the "Site"). The Site is the property of Virtual Graffiti, Inc.
Returns Must Meet ALL Applicable Criteria:
- If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed below, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you at your cost. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping to and from our Returns Warehouse that may be incurred by Virtual Graffiti, Inc. By requesting an RMA and/or shipping a return in violation of this policy you hereby agree to accept our shipment of the return back to you and to the payment of all shipping costs to and from our Returns Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and manufacturers allow us no room to make exceptions.
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, styrofoam, plastic bags, etc.)
- Original intact UPC barcode. Do not cut out the UPC code (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction. Removal of the UPC code voids any possibility of return regardless of RMA or credit request status.
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- Original packing slip. Do not mail or dispose of the packing slip (for rebates) until you have examined and tested the product to your satisfaction.
- The return must be complete and include all accessories (transformers, antennas, remote controls, batteries, software disks, etc.)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
Basic Return Policy:
- Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days from the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product) to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 30 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- If you are ineligible for an RMA, contact the manufacturer directly or check any applicable warranty you might have. See the Manufacturer Contact List at the bottom of this page.
- Except as provided for verified defective products (See Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
- All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee (except where prohibited by law) if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box, provided that there is no restocking fee for defective products (see Special Returns Policy for Defective Products below).
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Please allow up to fourteen days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Many of the items we sell have Special Return Policies. See the appropriate policy below to see if items you purchase are affected.
- The risk of loss for the product being returned shall be with you at all times during the shipment of such product to the returns center and with respect to any shipments from the returns center back to you, the original distributor or manufacturer, or any buyer through the liquidation process. Title to the product being returned will remain with you at all times and transfer from you to the original distributor, or a third party in the case of a liquidation of the return, only upon receipt of the products by such distributors or buyers.
- Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product, or at the sole discretion of Virtual Graffiti, Inc, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase. Defective products may only be returned within 30 days of the date your product left the warehouse (regardless of when you actually took delivery of the product).
- Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
- For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
Virtual Graffiti, Inc in its sole and absolute discretion shall be the sole determiner of whether a product is in fact defective.
Manufacturer Only Returns (Direct Returns):
- Due to manufacturer's policies, certain items sold on our website may only be returned directly to the manufacturer.
- Contact the manufacturer directly to arrange the return. Be prepared to provide the manufacturer with the following information: Date of purchase, Serial number, manufacturer part number.
Opened Software, Registered Licensing:
- Software and License downloads are not returnable. All sales are final when software has been registered, activated or used. Exceptions must be approved prior to a return being authorized.