MozyPro Cloud Backup for Desktops and Laptops
Server backup made easy
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
Worry-free Cloud Data Protection
As a business professional, you know the importance of keeping your company data, financial records, and administrative materials safe. You don’t have time for backup solutions that take months to set up, require thousands of dollars in hardware costs, and force you to hire someone to oversee it all. And when it comes to being more productive, you’re looking for every advantage you can get in a competitive marketplace.
Mozy, the trusted leader in cloud data protection, saves your business time and money while boosting workplace productivity. MozyPro is a simple, secure, and affordable backup solution for your computers and servers that gives you the flexibility to deploy and manage multi-user environments from the convenience of a single online administrative console.
Available Wherever You Are
MozyPro also includes Mozy® Sync and mobile access through the Mozy mobile app. How many times have you emailed a file to yourself, copied work to a USB drive to take home, or hauled away your laptop to work on files away from the office? Mozy Sync makes working from anywhere easy. Just save your most active files to the Sync folder and they’re automatically copied and updated across all of your devices and the EMC cloud, so you can get the job done anywhere. And files stored using Mozy Sync or backed up to the cloud are available via the Mozy mobile app for your iOS or Android devices. With MozyPro, all of your files are always protected and always available to you.
Back up locally and online with Mozy® 2xProtect™
A sound backup strategy involves both a local and an off-site copy of your data. Mozy 2xProtect—available in MozyPro for Windows—delivers both at no additional cost by sending selected files to both a local backup device and the Mozy cloud.
Stay In Control Of Your Data
The MozyPro web-based Admin Console allows you to:
- View account usage, history, and stats
- Generate and email reports automatically
- Reset account passwords
- Change account status
- View and distribute license keys
- Activate new users
- Customize configuration settings
With Mozypro, End Users Can:
- Select folders and files to back up
- Set up a Mozy Sync folder to keep their active files updated across multiple devices
- Set automatic and scheduled backups
- See a history of all backups
- Configure options and set bandwidth throttling
- Restore files and folders
- Enable local backup with Mozy 2xProtect
Mozy Support is equipped with well-informed representatives who know the service, understand your technical configurations, and can help you resolve issues quickly. The Mozy Support team is available to Mozy customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Mozy Support Portal features:
- Knowledge base: Includes admin guides, list of FAQs, resolutions to error messages, and articles designed to help you resolve issues.
- Tutorials: Short videos on navigating your Mozy software.
- Mozy Community: Peer-to-peer forum with questions and answers from other Mozy customers.
- Documentation: Admin and user guides as well as release notes for enhancements, fixes, and more.
- Live, online chat: Chat with a Mozy Support team member to help resolve issues and answer questions.
- Phone support: Speak with a Support representative; wait times are under two minutes.
- Support case portal: A user-specific support case portal tracking any case that has been submitted to Mozy.
Mozy Support is the recipient of two Stevie Awards, which recognize Mozy in the Best Use of Technology in Customer Service for Computer Software and Services category.
The most trusted name in cloud data protection
MozyPro is a powerful solution for backing up and protecting your data. The solution provides secure, scalable cloudbased backups that protect information offsite in a secure data center where it can be accessed remotely when needed. Backups are automatic and all files are encrypted with your choice of Mozy encryption key options.
Mozy is backed by EMC, so you can be confident that your organization’s data is safe, secure, and readily available.
Seamlessly manage backup, sync, and mobile access for multi-user and server environments from a single web-based console.
Your data is safe with militarygrade encryption, world-class data centers, and EMC—a company built to last.
Keep costs low with no hardware to purchase and minimal overhead required.
MozyPro feature set
- Data seeding: The initial upload of data to the cloud can be slow over the wire; Mozy® Data Shuttle™ for Windows and Mac lets you move gigabytes or terabytes of data to the EMC cloud quickly.
- File scanning: Back up millions of files effortlessly with advanced file scanning.
- Forever-incremental backups: After the initial backup, Mozy only backs up new or changed portions of files, saving bandwidth and ensuring future backups are fast.
- Easy account management: Manage multiple desktops and servers from anywhere with the web-based Mozy Admin Console and generate custom reports that show the backup health of your account.
- Simplified storage management: Devices draw from a single pool of storage at the organizational level, so you don’t have to assign storage to every single device, saving you time and reducing administrative burden.
- Automatic or scheduled backups: Mozy manages your backups so you don’t have to. Back up automatically or schedule your backups weekly, daily, or even multiple times a day.
- Customized configurations: Set policies on bandwidth usage and backup speeds, create customized backup sets, or define what file types should be backed up.
- Reliable data restores: Browse and search your backed up files or virtual machine images, then restore file or image versions up to 60 days in the past. Files and virtual machine images may be restored on the web, via the software client, or by ordering a media restore.
- Local backup: Windows users can back up locally to an external device as well as to the EMC cloud for double protection with Mozy 2xProtect.
- Encryption: Backup and sync data is encrypted locally with military-grade encryption prior to transfer, during transfer, and while at rest in the EMC cloud. Multiple encryption key options provide added security.
- World-class data centers: EMC data centers employ the highest protection standards, including state-of-the-art security with 24x7x365 onsite monitoring.
- Audits and certifications: Mozy has successfully completed an SSAE 16 audit and is ISO 27001 certified.
- Automatic data protection: MozyPro automatically detects and backs up new and changed files.
- Mobile access: Use the free Mozy mobile app for iOS and Android to access your backup data and Mozy Sync folder.
- SQL, Exchange, and network drive support: Mozy backs up all open and locked files as well as common business applications running on Windows servers.
- Windows, Mac, Linux, and virtual machines: MozyPro supports Windows 8.1, 8.0, 7 and Vista; and Server 2012 and 2008; Mac OS X 10.9, 10.8, 10.7, 10.6 ; Linux distributions, including CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Red Hat, and Ubuntu; VMware vSphere 5.5, 6.0; and Windows Hyper-V.
- Open and locked file support: MozyPro backs up all open and locked files (including Outlook PST files), even if the file is changing, the backup is paused, or the machine is rebooted, ensuring faster initial backup times and bandwidth efficiency.
Download the MozyPro Cloud Backup for Desktops and Laptops Datasheet (PDF).