Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525
Ideal for High Performance Dense-Computing environments
The Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of High Performance Computing (HPC) workloads and applications.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovations and density for traditional and emerging workloads
The Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of High Performance Computing (HPC) workload and applications. High-level features:
- Up to 512 processing cores in a 2U/4N dense server - The most available processing cores of any 2U Dell EMC PowerEdge server
- Up to 3200MT/s memory speed to reduce latency and deliver faster response
- Faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
- Optimized core count and memory for large datasets
- Low latency and flexible high speed fabric for highly performant clusters
- Cost optimized design with rich single-socket configurations
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an automated infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.