Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525
Ideal for High Performance Dense-Computing environments
Get a Quote!
More pricing below, click here!
The new Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of High Performance Computing (HPC) workloads and applications like:
- Digital Manufacturing
- Web Tech
The Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of High Performance Computing (HPC) workloads and applications.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovations and density for traditional and emerging workloads
The Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of High Performance Computing (HPC) workload and applications. High-level features:
- Up to 512 processing cores in a 2U/4N dense server - The most available processing cores of any 2U Dell EMC PowerEdge server
- Up to 3200MT/s memory speed to reduce latency and deliver faster response
- Faster data transfer speeds with PCIe Gen 4
- Optimized core count and memory for large datasets
- Low latency and flexible high speed fabric for highly performant clusters
- Cost optimized design with rich single-socket configurations
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an automated infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio delivers an efficient and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers through tailored, automated, and repeatable processes.
- Automate server life cycle management with scripting via the iDRAC Restful API with Redfish conformance.
- Simplify and centralize one to many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console.
- Utilize the OpenManage Mobile app to easily manage servers using a phone or tablet.
- Resolve issues with up to 72% less IT effort using automated proactive and predictive technology from ProSupport Plus and SupportAssist.
Fortify your data center with integrated security
Every PowerEdge server is designed with a cyber resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Enhance security with platform enablement of AMD Secure Memory Encryption (SME) and Secure Encrypted Virtualization (SEV).
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust.
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages.
- Detect and remediate unauthorized or malicious change with drift detection and system lockdown.
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase.
Create HPC infrastructure with validated configurations
The C6525 is built to be an HPC powerhouse with 2x AMD EPYC CPUs, 2TB of 3200 MT/s memory, and the option for liquid cooling. The C6525 has Ready Solutions for digital manufacturing, life sciences, and research. Also, the C6525 is the engine behind Dell's Minerva cluster and other super computing platforms.
Deliver breakthrough performance, innovation and density
The Dell PowerEdge C6525 is a compute-dense server designed to boost data center performance to tackle a variety of high-performance computing (HPC) workload and applications like digital manufacturing, research and web tech.
- Up to 512 processing cores in a 2U dense server
- Optimized IO performance with 3200MT/s memory speed, PCIe Gen4, and accelerator enabled
- Low latency and flexible high speed fabric for high performance clusters
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge C6525 Specifications|
|Processors||One or two 2nd or 3rd Generation AMD EPYC Processors per node configurations with up to 64 cores per processor and up to 280W (TDP)|
|Availability||Hot plug redundant Hard drives, Fans, PSUs|
|Cooling options||Air Cooling, Direct Liquid Cooling (DLC)|
|Fans||Hot plug Fans|
|Form Factor||12U/4N Rack Server|
|Integrations and Connections||OpenManage Integrations:
|Embedded NIC||Single port 1GbE LOM|
|Networking Options (NDC)||1x OCP 3.0|
|GPU options||1x Single-Wide GPU|
|Supported Operating Systems||
|OEM-enabled version available||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.|
Support & Services:
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. Dell employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. Dell gives you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!