Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c Compute Sled
High-performance modular compute sled with exceptional scale
Get a Quote!
More pricing below, click here!
The Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c offers compelling compute-density, improved performance and value for:
- General purpose IT, virtualization, containerization
- Software-defined storage and networking
- Database analytics
The Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c is the latest addition to the PowerEdge MX kinetic infrastructure ecosystem, is a fully featured, high-performance, modular compute sled for exceptional scalability. High-performance, modular dense compute for scalability. Designed for general IT, virtualization, containerization, SDS/SDN, and database analytics.
Innovate at scale enabling sophisticated and emerging workloads for a transformational experience
A fully configurable single-width compute sled powered by up to two-40 core 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors. Each PowerEdge MX750c supports 32 DDR4 DIMM slots and up to six 2.5-inch SAS/SATA (HDD/SDD) or Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSDs drives. A maximum of eight MX750c servers can be installed in the PowerEdge MX7000 chassis.
- Flexible memory configurations from capacities of up to 4 TB
- Supports up to 16 slots for Second Generation Intel Optane DC persistent memory DCPMM
- Choice of optional M.2 Boot Optimized Storage Solution (BOSS) or Internal Dual microSD Module (IDSDM), to streamline operating system and data storage
- Option of Express Flash NVMe PCIe SSD for high performing direct attached storage requirements
This makes the PowerEdge MX750 an ideal server for organizations:
- looking for leading-edge performance for virtualization, containers, software-defined storage and software-defined networking and database analytics
- seeking to commit to Dell EMC’s vision that leads toward Composable Disaggregated Infrastructure (CDI)
- invested in PowerEdge MX who desire leading-edge compute, memory and I/O capabilities that include an end-to-end uniquely managed experience
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. OpenManage Enterprise – Modular is specifically designed to enable customers that enjoy the benefits of a multi-chassis management approach found uniquely in the MX solution. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos in order to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- ntegrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience
The Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs and system memory with System Erase
Your innovation engine
The Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c, powered by up to two 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors, is a full-featured, high-performance modular server for exceptional scalability.
Modular compute sled ideal for emerging workloads
The Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c is designed for the PowerEdge MX7000 kinetic infrastructure ecosystem, and is the latest addition to the PowerEdge MX modular infrastructure portfolio. Up to eight of these dual socket compute sleds can fit within an existing PowerEdge MX7000 module chassis.
- Maximizes density and performance in each sled by supporting up to two 3rd Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processors offering up to 40-cores each.
- Supports eight memory channels per CPU with up to 32 DDR4 DIMMs at 3200 MT/s in each sled.
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 and up to 6 NVMe drives per sled.
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge MX750c Specifications|
|Memory||32 DDR4 DIMM slots, supports RDIMM max 2 TB or LRDIMM max 4 TB, speeds up to 3200 MT/s|
|Persistent Memory||Supports up to 16 Intel Persistent Memory 200 series (BPS) slots with a maximum total capacity of 7.68 TB per sled|
|Availability||Supports registered ECC DDR4 DIMMs only|
|Drive bays||Front bays:
|Power supplies||MX7000 chassis: Up to six 3000 W AC Platinum PSU and grid redundancy support|
|Fans||MX7000 chassis: 5 rear and 4 front-accessible hot-swap fans with full redundancy|
|Form Factor||Up to 8 independent hot-swappable, 1U single-width compute sled in a MX7000 chassis|
On compute sled:
|Integrations and Connections||Integrations:
|Networking Options (NDC)||
|Operating Systems and Hypervisors||
Support & Services:
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. Dell employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. Dell gives you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!