Dell EMC PowerEdge R760xa
Powerful and scalable for GPU workloads
The Dell PowerEdge R760xa, is a purpose-built server designed to boost acceleration performance across the widest range of customer needs. Scale as you grow with this high-performance air-cooled server engineered for a wide range of applications like AI-ML/DL training and inferencing, advanced analytics and VDI workloads.
Innovate at scale with challenging and emerging workloads
Maximize your workload performance and boost outcomes with scale as you grow compute, flexibly supporting a wide range of GPUs in a dual-socket/2U air-cooled server, accelerating applications from AI training and inferencing to Digital Twins to performance graphics and dense power-user collaboration environments.
- Leverage a powerful architecture and the power of two 4th Generation Intel Xeon processors with high core count of up to 56 cores and the latest on-chip innovations to boost AI and ML operations
- Up to four double-width PCIe Gen5 accelerators or up to 12 single-width PCIe accelerators to break through the density boundaries of todays and tomorrow’s computing
- Support for PCIe GPU adapters from NVIDIA, AMD, and Intel, delivering superior outcomes with one platform
Accelerated I/O throughput
- Deploy latest generation technologies including DDR5, Gen4 NVLink, PCIe Gen 5, and E3.S NVMe SSDs to push the boundaries of data flow and computing possibilities.
- Scale up your needs supporting up to 32 DDR5 memory DIMM slots, up to eight drives, and PCIe Gen 5 expansion slots
- Air-cooled design with front-facing accelerators enables better cooling and supports higher TDP accelerators (up to 350 W)
Cyber Resilient Architecture for Zero Trust IT environment & operations
Security is integrated into every phase of the PowerEdge lifecycle, including protected supply chain and factory-to-site integrity assurance. Silicon-based root of trust anchors end-to-end boot resilience while Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and role-based access controls ensure trusted operations.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with an autonomous infrastructure
The Dell OpenManage systems management portfolio delivers a secure, efficient, and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers. Simplify, automate and centralize one-to-many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console and iDRAC.
From recycled materials in our products and packaging, to thoughtful, innovative options for energy efficiency, the PowerEdge portfolio is designed to make, deliver, and recycle products to help reduce the carbon footprint and lower your operation costs. We even make it easy to retire legacy systems responsibly with Dell Technologies Services.
Rest easier with Dell Technologies Services
Maximize your PowerEdge Servers with comprehensive services ranging from Consulting, to ProDeploy and ProSupport suites, Data Migration and more – available across 170 locations and backed by our 60K+ employees and partners.
Innovate where you never thought possible
Deploy massive compute anywhere with the latest family of powerful, secure servers engineered to accelerate automation and innovation.
Harness the power of AI
Maximize workloads and boost outcomes with scale as you grow compute. Experience maximum flexibility and GPU choice in a dense 2U form factor optimized for AI, performance graphics and analytics.
Get better outcomes from superior insights
Accelerate your business by optimizing a diverse set of applications, from AI training and inferencing to analytics, virtualization and performance rendering applications. The R760xa features an air-cooled two-socket 2U design optimized for PCIe GPUs, with exceptional performance from Intel CPUs and optional GPU accelerators from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA.
- Harness the power of two 4th generation Intel Xeon processors and up to four double-wide PCIe Gen5 accelerators or up to 12 single-wide PCIe accelerators
- Scale up for the task at hand with up to 32 DDR5 memory DIMM slots, up to eight drives and PCIe Gen 5 expansion slots
- Slim 2U form factor enables fast deployments and high-density in air-cooled environments
High-performance graphics that scale
Deploy and run the most demanding graphical applications alongside dense AI inferencing applications across your business.
- Choice of the accelerator that best fits your needs
- Air-cooled design with front-facing geometry for more efficient operation, supports higher TDP accelerators (up to 350W)
- Experience responsive performance in modeling, simulation, 3-D world development and other applications from accelerator partners
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
Tame the complexity of your IT environment with Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio which uses tools and solutions to discover, deploy, monitor, manage, update and secure your PowerEdge infrastructure.
Integrate tools across your portfolio with PowerEdge iDRAC, OpenManage Enterprise and CloudIQ solutions that help organizations automate their server lifecycles, optimize operations and scale efficiently.
Stay protected at every phase of the product lifecycle with the PowerEdge cyber resilient architecture that helps accelerate your adoption of a Zero Trust security strategy. From the silicon root of trust, secured component verification, signed firmware and drift detection to BIOS recovery and dynamic system lockdown, you can rest assured that your servers are secure.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge R660xa Specifications|
|Processors||Up to two 4th Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 56 cores per processor and optional Intel® QuickAssist Technology|
Note: DLC is a rack solution and requires rack manifolds and a cooling distribution unit (CDU) to operate
|Form Factor||2U rack server|
|Bezel||Optional LCD bezel or security bezel|
|Embedded NIC||2 x 1 GbE LOM card|
|Network options||1 x OCP card 3.0 (optional)
NOTE: The system allows either LOM card or an OCP card or both to be installed in the system
|Operating System and Hypervisors||
|OEM-ready version availabe||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.|
Support & Services:
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. Dell employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. Dell gives you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.