Dell EMC PowerEdge T150
Deliver powerful compute with a single processor server
Get a Quote!
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T150 affordably addresses common business workloads while delivering compute with an entry-level tower server. Deliver compute with this entry-level tower server. Reliable for foundational workloads and designed for common business needs.
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T150, powered by Intel Xeon E-2300 processors, delivers powerful compute for common business applications and streamlines productivity. It supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 UDIMMs, up to 128 GB for memoryintensive workloads. In addition, to address substantial throughput improvements, the PowerEdge T150 supports PCIe Gen 4 and offers enhanced thermal efficiency to support increasing power and thermal requirements. With quiet, office-friendly acoustics, the PowerEdge T150 is an ideal tower server for business critical workloads and point of sale transactions for small to midsized businesses inside and outside of the data center.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous compute infrastructure
The Dell EMC OpenManage systems management portfolio tames the complexity of managing and securing IT infrastructure. Using Dell Technologies’ intuitive end-to-end tools, IT can deliver a secure, integrated experience by reducing process and information silos to focus on growing the business. The Dell EMC OpenManage portfolio is the key to your innovation engine, unlocking the tools and automation that help you scale, manage, and protect your technology environment.
- Built-in telemetry streaming, thermal management, and RESTful API with Redfish offer streamlined visibility and control for better server management
- Intelligent automation lets you enable cooperation between human actions and system capabilities for added productivity
- Integrated change management capabilities for update planning and seamless, zero-touch configuration and implementation
- Full-stack management integration with Microsoft, VMware, ServiceNow, Ansible and many other tools
Protect your data assets and infrastructure with proactive resilience
The Dell EMC PowerEdge T150 server is designed with a cyber-resilient architecture, integrating security deeply into every phase in the lifecycle, from design to retirement.
- Operate your workloads on a secure platform anchored by cryptographically trusted booting and silicon root of trust
- Maintain server firmware safety with digitally signed firmware packages
- Prevent unauthorized configuration or firmware change with system lockdown
- Securely and quickly wipe all data from storage media, including hard drives, SSDs, and system memory with System Erase
- UEFI Secure Boot prevents systems from booting from unsigned or unauthorized pre-boot device firmware, applications, and OS boot loaders, protecting systems from malware corrupting the startup process
Your Innovation Engine for businesses of all sizes
The PowerEdge T150 , powered by the Intel Xeon E-2300 processor, delivers powerful compute for common business applications and streamlines productivity.
Maximize performance and adapt to meet future growing demands
The PowerEdge T150, powered by the Intel Xeon E-2300 processors, is an entry level tower server with an ideal balance of adaptability and affordability designed to address your evolving compute demands.
- Supports 3200 MT/s DDR4 UDIMMs, up to 128GB
- Address substantial throughput improvements with PCIe Gen 4 support
- Ideal for file/print, mail/messaging, point of sale, web hosting and collaboration
- Offers enhanced thermal efficiency
- Provides improved security and faster boot time with UEFI Secure Boot
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
The Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio helps tame the complexity of your IT environment with tools and solutions to discover, monitor, manage, update, and deploy your PowerEdge infrastructure.
PowerEdge and OpenManage solutions integrate tools across the portfolio to help organizations automate the server lifecycle, optimize operations, and scale efficiently.
PowerEdge servers are made with a cyber resilient architecture that builds in security at every phase of the product lifecycle, from the silicon root of trust and secured component verification, to signed firmware and drift detection, to BIOS recovery.
|Dell EMC PowerEdge T150 Specifications|
|Processors||One Intel Xeon E-2300 series processor with up to 8 cores or one Intel Pentium processor with up to 2 cores|
NOTE: For Pentium processor, maximum memory speed supported is 2666 MT/s
4 x 3.5-inch cabled SAS/SATA (HDD/SSDs) max 30.72 TB
|Fans||One cabled fan|
|Form Factor||4U tower server|
|Integrations and Connections||Integrations:
|Embedded NIC||2 x 1 GbE LOM|
|GPU Options||Not supported|
|I/O & Ports||
|PCIe||4 PCIe slots:
|Supported Operating Systems||
|OEM-Ready Version Available||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.|
Support & Services:
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. Dell employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. Dell gives you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Get a Quote!