Dell PowerEdge XR5610
All-purpose short-depth 1U server for Telecom, Defense, Retail, and other demanding edge deployments
The Dell PowerEdge XR5610 is a powerful short-depth 1U server that is purpose-built for the edge. XR5610 is the upgraded successor to the popular XR11 and features generational enhancements that are designed to deliver high-performance compute and ruggedized deployment capability in a 463mm chassis. Well suited for 5G vRAN and ORAN telecom workloads, as well as military and defense deployments and retail AI including video monitoring, IoT device aggregation and PoS analytics.
All-Purpose 1U Featuring Latest Tech
- High performance 1U designed for a variety of demanding workloads including Telecom, Retail, and Military
- One Intel® Xeon Scalable Processor with vRAN Boost supporting up to 32 cores for ultimate edge performance
- Up to 8 DDR5 DIMMs 4800MT/s for 50% increase from previous generation in memory bandwidth
Excels with a Variety of Demanding Edge Workloads
- Excels in telecom deployments such as vRAN, ORAN, and others by offering PTP, SyncE via add-in NICs, Intel CPUs with vRAN Boost® featuring Integrated FEC, and NEBS Level 3 (SR3580) testing
- Designed to support retail and manufacturing applications, including video monitoring, PoS analytics, and IoT device aggregation and analytics
- Field ready for military and defense applications including remote support for field operations and reconnaissance, MIL tested
Purpose-built for the Edge
- Built rugged to operate in temperatures from -5C to 55C; MIL 810H and NEBS Level 3 (SR3580) tested
- Offers easy serviceability with reverse I/O & power
- Short-depth chassis to fit in space constrained environments
- Withstand dusty and harsh environments with an optional lockable smart filtered bezel for extra physical security
Cyber Resilient Architecture for Zero Trust IT environment & operations
Security is integrated into every phase of the PowerEdge lifecycle, including protected supply chain and factory-to-site integrity assurance. Silicon-based root of trust anchors end-to-end boot resilience while Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and role-based access controls ensure trusted operations.
Increase efficiency and accelerate operations with autonomous collaboration
The Dell OpenManage systems management portfolio delivers a secure, efficient, and comprehensive solution for PowerEdge servers. Simplify, automate and centralize one-to-many management with the OpenManage Enterprise console and iDRAC.
From recycled materials in our products and packaging, to thoughtful, innovative options for energy efficiency, the PowerEdge portfolio is designed to make, deliver, and recycle products to help reduce the carbon footprint and lower your operation costs. We even make it easy to retire legacy systems responsibly with Dell Technologies Services.
Rest easier with Dell Technologies Services
Maximize your PowerEdge Servers with comprehensive services ranging from Consulting, to ProDeploy and ProSupport suites, Data Migration and more – available across 170 locations and backed by our 60K+employees and partners.
Innovate where you never thought possible
Deploy massive compute anywhere with the latest family of powerful, secure servers engineered to accelerate automation and innovation.
Bringing enterprise-class compute to the edge
Powered by a 4th generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor, experience a short-depth, all-purpose server that enables scalability, rated to MIL 810H and NEBS Level 3, that operates between -5C° and 55C°.
Built so you can scale seamlessly
Deploy and enable HPC applications and AI workloads across your business.
- Scale effectively with up to 8 DDR5 memory DIMM slots, up to four drives, up to 2 PCIe Gen5 expansion slots and one OCP 3.0 slot
- Deploy AI operations with confidence thanks to built-in security features including Secured Component Verification and Silicon Root of Trust
Purpose-built for demanding vRAN and other edge deployments
Get a high-performance 1U in a rugged short-depth and purpose-built machine.
- Designed for a variety of demanding workloads including telecom, retail, manufacturing and military
- One Intel Xeon Scalable Processor supporting up to 32 MCC cores for ultimate edge performance
- Up to 8 DDR5 DIMMs 4800MT/s for a 50% increase from previous generation in memory bandwidth
Systems Management and Security Solutions
OpenManage systems management
Tame the complexity of your IT environment with Dell Technologies OpenManage systems management portfolio which uses tools and solutions to discover, deploy, monitor, manage, update and secure your PowerEdge infrastructure.
Integrate tools across your portfolio with PowerEdge iDRAC, OpenManage Enterprise and CloudIQ solutions that help organizations automate their server lifecycles, optimize operations and scale efficiently.
Stay protected at every phase of the product lifecycle with the PowerEdge cyber resilient architecture that helps accelerate your adoption of a Zero Trust security strategy. From the silicon root of trust, secured component verification, signed firmware and drift detection to BIOS recovery and dynamic system lockdown, you can rest assured that your servers are secure.
|Dell PowerEdge XR5610 Specifications|
|Processors||One 4th Generation Intel Xeon Scalable processor with up to 32 cores per processor|
|Memory||8 DDR5 DIMM slots, supports RDIMM 1 TB max, speeds up to 4800 MT/s. Supports registered ECC DDR5 DIMMs only|
|Drive bays||Front bays: Up to 4 x 2.5-inch SATA, SAS, or NVMe SSDs max 30.72 TB|
|Hot Swap Redundant Power Supplies||
|Cooling options||Air cooling|
|Fans||6 Standard cold swap fans|
|Dimension||Rear Accessed configuration
Front Accessed configuration
|Form Factor||1U rack server|
|Bezel||Optional bezel or security bezel with dust filter|
|Embedded NIC||4 x 25 GbE SFP+ LOM|
|Network options||1 x OCP card 3.0 (optional)|
|Ports||For Rear Accessed configuration
For Front Accessed configuration
|PCIe||1 CPU configuration: Up to 2 PCIe slots (2 x16 Gen5)|
|GPU||Up to 2 x 75 W GPUs (single-width, full-height, half-length)|
|Operating Systems & Hypervisors||
|OEM-ready version availabe||From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.|
Support & Services:
Dell Technologies offers complete end-to-end services
Optimizing the IT lifecycle is vital. We have expert services for all lifecycle phases that save you time and resources, reduce effort, and improve your IT experience.
Consulting services give expert guidance to help you grow, optimize and transform your IT environment at your own pace and budget. Dell employ a broad range of certified consultants and engineers, backed by program management teams, who can deliver deep technical expertise. Dell gives you the confidence that your project will be done right and on time.
Gain the freedom to focus on your business transformation with the support expertise and insights Dell is known for across the globe. Choose the right support based on the criticality of specific systems with available automated predictive analysis, collaborative third-party assistance and a Technology Service Manager.
ProDeploy Enterprise Suite helps you get more out of technology starting on day one. Residency Service provides ongoing transition assistance to accelerate adoption. Trust our experts to lead deployments from basic hardware installations through planning, configuration and complex integrations to help you achieve business outcomes today and tomorrow.
Training & Certification
Education Services offers an expansive suite of training services with multiple delivery methods, including instructor-led, self-paced online and virtual instructor-led training. With comprehensive and flexible training programs, we make it easy to ensure your staff has the skills they need to successfully manage and utilize your new technology to its full potential.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.