PowerVault NX3200 Network Attached Storage
Up to 32GB2 of memory and 48TB2 raw capacity
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact usfor a replacement.
The Dell™ PowerVault™ NX3200 is a capacity-dense, dedicated NAS solution integrated with advanced file-sharing software designed to help smaller offices stay efficient and productive. It’s also flexible enough to support applications (block data) to make sure people with limited resources can save time and don’t have to manage separate types of storage.
Effectively manages both file and block data with advanced software for efficient, adaptable data sharing.
- Dual-socket, 2U rack mount NAS server
- Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 product family
- Up to 32GB2 memory
- SATA, NL-SAS or SAS drive options
- Up to 12 hot-swap 3.5” drives for data; two 2.5” drives for OS
- Up to 48TB2 raw capacity
The PowerVault NX storage appliances are easy to use and manage through a familiar, central management interface for stand-alone or cluster configurations:
- OS preinstalled for easy deployment
- Optimized for file serving with Windows Storage Server 2012 R2
Rely on high speed and efficiency with NAS appliances built on 12th generation PowerEdge rack mount server technology.
- The latest generation multi-core Intel® Xeon® processors
- Up to 32GB2 of memory and 48TB2 raw capacity (NX3200)
- Options for SATA, NL-SAS and SAS drives
The PowerVault NX family features Windows Storage Server 2012 R2 software offering Microsoft® Windows Server® 2012 R2 performance and versatility in the NAS appliances. It includes the latest SMB 3.0 features that support Hyper-V® and SQL Server®, continuous availability and failover clustering with NFS and Internet SCSI (iSCSI), as well as the automatic detection and use of multiple network connections between small and medium business (SMB) client and server.
Efficiently utilize your NAS capacity resources and optimize your disk space with integrated features within the PowerVault NX family, including:
- Data deduplication
- Thin provisioning
- DFS-R synchronization capabilities across limited bandwidth network connections in distributed and remote office environments
- Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) for SMB file shares that allows backup operations using snapshots of remote file shares supporting SMB-based server applications
- Work Folders that facilitate Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD), while maintaining a high level of security
- New Storage Spaces functionality that includes SSD write-back cache improved API that adds cluster awareness and remote management of Storage Spaces features
Spend less time managing data and more time building your business using either Microsoft® System Center and the Remote Desktop for Administration feature in Windows Storage Server 2012 R2, or the Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC7) Enterprise Edition to manage your data.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.