Simple. Modern. Affordable. Flexible.
Sorry, this product is no longer available, Please contact us for a replacement.
The EMC Unity™ All Flash product line sets new standards for storage with compelling simplicity, modern design, affordable prices, and flexible deployments – to meet the needs of resource-constrained IT professionals in large or small companies.
If you are looking for raw power and absolute simplicity in a small footprint, if you are cost-conscious and need the best from the best, EMC Unity All Flash is for you. Designed for flash with all-inclusive software, Unity All Flash delivers consistent performance with low response times and is the perfect fit for your mixed applications, unified storage and Remote-Office-Branch-Office (ROBO) requirements.
IT professionals are struggling with the ever-changing demands of their jobs – including storage management. They are experiencing data growth like never before and IT budgets are under extreme pressure. This is especially evident in the midmarket, where IT professionals are wearing many hats and becoming generalists - handling servers, networking, mobile devices, desktops, virtualization, and storage – so they are spread extremely thin. These days, IT generalists need simple, modern, affordable, and flexible storage technology to simplify and automate.
- Simple: Data growth is increasing but the IT department is not - therefore you need storage technology that automates many tasks and helps get the job done. You cannot spend time becoming a storage expert or reading a manual - it must be intuitive and simple to use.
- Modern: You need the latest technology so that you have the power to manage the latest workloads. In 2015, all flash became a requirement. So systems must be designed with flash in mind and leverage the latest data management and mobility technologies - you don’t want to get left behind.
- Flexible: Storage solutions should be flexible enough to be repurposed for a variety of different workloads – block, file, databases, virtual environments or even as a backup target. Storage should come in a variety of deployment models from purpose-built all-flash or hybrid configurations to converged infrastructure and even virtual storage appliances.
- Affordable: Storage systems must be affordable to purchase and deliver the best total cost of ownership throughout the life of the system. And it should be cost-effective to run all your workloads on these systems.
Turn up the performance for mixed workloads with EMC Unity 600F, our fastest Unity All Flash midrange storage system. Unity All Flash brings high performance and low latency within reach for the broadest range of SAN and NAS use cases. Perfect for storage consolidation, server virtualization, and more for midmarket to enterprise organizations.
We’ve architected EMC Unity to meet demands for flash, affordability, and remarkable simplicity. Get high-density flash and rich data services in a size as small as 2U.
Unity All Flash comes standard with EMC Unity Software. You’ll have support for file and block, point-in-time snapshots, local and remote data replication, and built-in encryption. And there’s deep ecosystem integration with VMware, Microsoft, and OpenStack.
EMC Unity 600F arrays take storage simplicity to the next level. Efficiency and control are yours with a sleek HTML5 interface, cloud-enabled management dashboard, and proactive assistance through EMC’s automated remote support.
- Simple: Quick to install, slick easy-to-use interface with intuitive management
- Modern: Modern 2U architecture designed for all-flash with modern EMC Data Protection choices
- Flexible: Unified file and block support for mixed workload consolidation
- Affordable: Midrange value optimized for performance, density, and cost
Benefits to you
- Cost Savings: Mixed workload consolidation onto affordable all flash that scales to 365TBs usable
- Trusted: Knowing you are using modern, cutting edge technology that is industry proven
- Performance: Consistent flash performance with low latency for mixed workloads
- Consolidation: Consolidate all your mixed workloads (file and block) onto a single solution
- Protected: Totally protected by EMC data protection options
- Cloud enablement: From cloud based management to VPLEX cloud tiering, Unity All Flash has it all
- One architecture: Unity All Flash replicating to a free EMC UnityVSA™ at a ROBO site at the same time it’s copying data to a Unity Hybrid solution for long